Not only will he be judging the Rain Summer Jam 2016, but as part of his UK national tour, B-Boy Cri6 will be delivering a special masterclass in training, and developing power-moves and transitions.
The workshop will cover basics of power-moves including flare, airfare and 90’s as well as transitions power-move to footwork. Most importantly, Cri6 aims to give attendees motivation to train advanced skills and power. This is a very special opportunity to learn, exchange and question Cri6 on any aspect of the dance and/or culture and we invite dancers of all levels to attend.
Date: Wednesday 3rd August 2016
Location: Forest Gate Centre, 1 Woodford Rd, London E7 0DH
- Closest Train / Tube Stations: Forest Gate Station, Wansted Park
- Closest Buses: 25, 58, 86, 308, 325, 330
£7.00 early-bird tickets (available until 20/08/16)
- Wear comfortable trainers, and suitable comfortable clothing to the class: Tracksuit bottoms, Chinos, and vests / jumpers / T-Shirts are all acceptable.
- Please bring your own protective gear – Kneepads/headspin hats
- Post your name on the facebook event wall to register