Rain Autumn Jam is the third of four small events that we’ll be hosting at the end of each Rain teaching term to bring dancers together to practice battling, calling people out, and having some fun.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1533546820262918/
Under 16s King of Spring 2015 Breaking Under 16s 1on1: Nathan
Under 16s Kind of Summer 2015 Breaking Under 16s 1on1: Kenya Sandy
King of Spring 2015 Breaking Adults 1on1: Izaak “Wavey” Brandt
Kind of Summer 2015 Breaking Adults 101: Navid Spaghetti Rezvani
Please post your name on the event wall if you’d like to compete or drop us a message via facebook or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1on1 Breaking battle for Kids (Under 16s)
- 1on1 Breaking battle for Adults
- 1on1 Allstyles battle
List of competitors published in the pinned post on the facebook event page
- Slammellzee (SUP Crew)
- Clint Sinclair (Rain crew)
- Marso (MDK)
- Duke (UMA)
- Domiinant (Wet Wipez)
CLOSEST TRAIN STATIONS
Beckton Station (DLR)
101, 173, 262, 300, 366, 376, 474, 673, 678
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No, all ages are welcome
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes you can transfer your ticket to someone else but unfortunately tickets are non-refundable
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can either bring a printed ticket or show your e-ticket to enter
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Can I enter the competition?
Yes, simply send us an email email@example.com or post on our eventpage: Rain Autumn Jam 2015
How does the Batman and Robin Battle category work?
1.Under16s compete in a 1vs1 elimination breaking battle to select the top8 dancers
2. Adults compete in a 1vs1 elimination breaking battle to select the top8 over 16s dancers
3. Under 16s (Batman) select an adult (Robin) to partner up with to complete the competition as a 2on2
The Winners are awarded a cash prize
1. Marso (MDK)
2. Slammellzee (SUP Crew)
3. Clint (Rain Crew)
How does the All Styles 1on1 Battle category work?
1. All ages (4+) compete in a 1vs1 Allstyles battle to select the top 8/16 competitors
2. Competitors then dance against each other in an elimination battle to decide the winner.
The winner is awarded a cash prize
1. Kenrick ‘H20’ Sandy (Boy Blue Ent.)
2. Domiinant (Wet Wipez)
3. Clint Sinclair (Rain Crew)